Thread: Streaming Lost In Space
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 10:41   #38
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Lost In Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
You have hit the nail on the head Hugh and this is what I mean when I talk about my realism factor. The situation and circumstances and be entirely implausible/fictitious but you ask yourself "in those circumstances what would I do?" Like you said, if you built a security fence and something got through and trashed your last ditch hope at getting off the planet surely you would check it to find out what happened and to make sure nothing else could get through and kill you while you were sleeping. It is just little things like this which make me wish I could be advanced preview person and point these things out and get them to fix it. You are only talking about a few second of extra dialogue to wrap up lose ends. You just need the group leaders to tell someone to go and check out the fence and I would be happy.
But them as much as some of these this are annoying the writers clearly forgot about all those things for plot convenience over anything else. Especially thins like the air lock security guy death.

In terms of the mum being in charge and also the engineer that was clearly a modern equality thing and the dad being a useless bloke as again to do with this. To try and show that he was not a very good dad and can;t handle certain situations.

I think the second season will be more like the Lost in Space we know