View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 18:11   #4
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Upgrade to Premier then Cancel

8am-9am seems best time to get through. I called a few times recently and longest wait was 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquesb View Post
I want to watch a Scottish football match this weekend on Premier Sports. Usually, I call VM Customer service, take Premier for a month, call again the next day to cancel so that I just pay for one month (£9.99).

Cannot get through at all this week, having waited over an hour twice but I see that I can upgrade on my TV; a bit concerned that I may not be able to cancel on my TV though and if CS remains uncontactable I could be unable to cancel.

Anyone got a bright idea for me on this ?

Thanks
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote