View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 11:01   #16
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Google password warning

ignore all that google failed me

---------- Post added at 10:57 ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
If you trust that site, and it doesn't have any breach of its own !
The site you are replying to at the worst would add your email to a list it does not ask for passwords

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
The header looks perfect (accounts.google.com), and instead of clicking on the link, I typed it in and arrived on the acccounts.google.com page.

But I can't go any further as I have no google password. So it's all a bit moot.
if you did want to see where it actually goes you could test it in a sand box of some type either sandboxie or Windows Sandbox if you are running 10 Pro.

I often play with stuff to see what it is actually trying to do often in a VM or Sandbox but I do have an old machine I do it on that does nothing else
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote