View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 17:47   #6
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Logitech discontinues Harmony remotes

The actual hub can learn IR setups which is handy if you have remotes that are dying, then just use Alexa, phones or tablets. Mainly to to say things 'Alexa pause TV' etc is really handy. The actual remote though is just too advanced for its own good, I just can't be bothered to learn it, I don't want to go through menus just to change a channel etc. My previous Harmony 515 remote is still going strong, I think they went down hill from then on.

As for access to personal data or Alexa listening in, well that kind of thing doesn't bother me, they ain't going to get anything exciting out of me so I ain't the paranoid type nor have anything to hide so they can fill their boots for all I care.