View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 13:42   #186
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: New UK-Russia Tensions after Ex-Russian Spy Poisoned in Salisbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Seems to me that Russia (Putin) has already been tried and found guilty, such is the power wielded by the media.

You can maybe guess I place no trust in most things said by Politicians and the media, I'm just an old fuddy duddy that hates being manipulated. I certainly don't fit into todays society, not by a long shot
Because that's how they operate. Divide and rule.

Just look at the illegal annexation of Crimea.

The way they have behaved since being accused of this reckless act, with smug responses and not to stand up to a nuclear power, well we are a nuclear power as well.

Their attitude is of not to be challenged on any wrong doing they do.

As Damien as said, they are Bullies. Putin has said himself about he hopes Russian traitors "choke" on silver. This shows a lack of concern on anyone who seeks a better life outside of their own country. Russian Nationals are being murdered on UK streets and they don't appear to give a shit.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote