View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 12:46   #14
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Sports you watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
yes u seem very sarccy and jokey recently..........which means ur either incredibly happy or ur in a bad mood....trying to work out which...knowing you probably the former........either that or your on the :p
Mrs towny keeps asking me why I'm so happy lately. I can't think what's changed, I've definitely not been in the drinks cabinet Maybe it's 'cos we've started talking about moving away from hemel and back closer to family ... it kind of feels like we've been in exile for the last 4 years.

The other thing is, I've been around nthellworld .com/.co.uk for almost a year now and I feel like I know you all (despite missing out on two meet-ups ). Time to relax a bit and have some fun!

Sorry, that was waaaaaay off topic...
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote