View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 23:25   #7
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Wasn't there an incident yesterday where settlers attacked a Palestinian village and killed people? Not saying two wrongs make a right or excusing anything or even that they're as bad as each other, just that it happened
They attack, beat up and occasionally kill each other all the time. Nobody covers themselves in humanitarian glory in that part of the world and much of the time they’re as bad as each other.

The fact that these things happen doesn’t excuse or justify today’s events in the slightest. In fact it’s safer not to casually link the two even in conversation, just so as that remains clear.

A lot of the people I follow for Ukraine analysis have started talking about this today so sadly on my Tw*tter feed I’ve seen some stuff I would rather not have (not everyone uses the ‘sensitive content’ screen when sharing graphic video sadly). Seriously, this was a planned and co-ordinated rape-pillage-destroy expedition that would have shamed the Vikings.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote