View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 23:28   #235
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It's been said by another forum member that he had to take out two subscriptions in order to watch Netflix on his TV as well as his other devices. Glad this isn't correct, especially considering that Sky are currently offering Netflix for £3.50 a month!

How come you ended up with three? Did you previously have two V6's and were then sent another box without a HDD, or is it possible to order extra boxes on top of the standard two? If so, how much extra did this cost?
Richard, we watch Netflix on our Smart TV, my iPad Pro, my Android phone, my PC, the Fire Stick in our bedroom TV, the Fire Stick in the guest bedroom TV, my son’s TV in his flat, and my daughter’s TV in her lounge - no additional subscriptions required (they all have their own log-ins to my subscription).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote