View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 16:35   #2970
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
How to train your dragon nice film good 3D 8/10
Watched this last week (in 3D) Although it had the odd moment I didnt feel it was as good as it has been portrayed in adverts and features. Could have done without paying £8.45, mind you if I had the choice to pay what I thought it was worth £3.00 would have been too much lol. For me 4/10 and thats only because the premiere seats were comfy

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

The men who stare at goats (BR)

Now I thought that this was going to be really funny, maybe I have had a sense of humour bypass in my sleep & they only left a little of it for me to use.

Anywho some funny bits, some boring bits and some bits that were just there to fill the story out (padding) 6/10

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

The Great Escape (BR)
A timeless classic even if it was "Americanised" for the screen. 10/10
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote