View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 14:49   #11
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: Do you use a Password Manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC Scouser View Post
I've used KeePass for about 10 years. Wonderful bit of software - don't use a cloud password manager yet but the idea of them does appeal to me.
Just to let you know,Regarding Last Pass.The actual password is not stored on the Last Pass cloud/server.i'ts actually stored locally on the pc.So even if Last Pass was hacked they would not have access to your account as they would not have the password. Only the e-mail that was used for login that's all

That's why i like LastPass.i'v been using it for years with no issues and i feel it's as secure as it needs to be ,
djfunkdup is offline   Reply With Quote