Thread: US Timeline Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 10:15   #30
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

I have just typed out a lovely long post and pressed the wrong button on my house by accident and closed my browser window

---------- Post added at 10:15 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

I have had a drink and calmed down

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I watched for minor interests sake but I've been drawn in by Zoom from Flash a lot more than Savage of LoT.
I completely agree. I hadn't even heard of LoT when they aired the two part crossover ep on Arrow and Flash to set it up and at the time I thought "why on earth have they done this (story wise) but I gave it a pass because I thought they did it as an excuse just to make a crossover ep. Putting the story and the other characters aside, Vandal Savage is a weak and unbelievable bad guy. Yes he is ruthless, powerful and hard to take down but there is no depth to his character. It is a shame it has already been renewed for a second season because I can't see it lasting unless they get a new group of writers in and completely change it. If you have a look at the ratings they are going down and down.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote