Thread: US Timeline Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 19:32   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I am enjoying it for wahat it is, a FUN series based on COMIC BOOK characters travelling through time.

I don't know how anyone can have expected it to be serious or based in realism.
when I say realism I mean the reactions from the characters to different situations needs to be realistic. You have got this guy who is supposed to be a time lord and charged with maintaining the integrity of the timeline. He has travelled into the past and he finds out two guys has stolen one of his ships and gone off somewhere and he doesn't know where or what they are doing. You wouldn't say "oh never mind, I'll carry on with the plan by myself". Stuff like that really bugs me. When they do stuff like that it just spoils the show, luckily they haven't done anything like that in Flash or Arrow that I can remember.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote