View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 11:31   #6459
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

OK, as the answer to my post will most probably attract a moan/hate response thought I would post my question here.

I have been very stressed these last couple of months and when I'm stressed I tend to look for things to distract me. Run through all my normal activities, re-read all my favourite books, my house is spotless and weeds are now to afraid to grow.

So for the last couple of days I have been looking for something to do. One or two things in our sitting room have been moved about, ornaments rearranged and plants repotted but the more I fiddled with the small things the more I wanted to rearrange the furniture.

Spent most of yesterday convincing John that it wasn't just a whim.

This morning we have spent nearly 3 hours hefting large pieces of furniture around the room to their new positions. John is knackered.

So to my question. How long must I leave it before I break it to him that I hate how it looks and want to put everything back? I've already ordered a large bottle of his favourite Whiskey.