View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 17:59   #1568
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Very very interesting. Given the positive reviews the last season received I am amazed they haven't planned another season or two. They need to finish off the alpha storyline and whispering walkers and I would like to see at least half of season of normal behaviour and development showing us properly established colonies and things working properly without any ridiculous OTT bad guys. I don't normally like time jumps but I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with alpha, continue to build and expand the colonies and then seeing a 5 year time jump of everything working hunky dory with communications, trading, education and medical facilities up and running etc.
Yes I agree would like to see a fitting ending to what's been a fantastic program.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote