View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 17:22   #20
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky's new non-satellite service

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Interesting that Pocket Link is speculating that the IPTV version of Sky will be Sky X, despite Sky having already stated that it will be the internet version of Sky Q.

My understanding is that the IPTV version in the UK will have the same features as the satellite version, although recording is likely to be to the cloud rather than to the hard drive. Until I hear further from Sky or a reputable source, that will continue to be my view.

We may hear more when the new BT arrangements are implemented.
If you look the Sky X box in Austria is a Sky Q Mini , they probably feel there is no need for cloud recordings with everything being available via On Demand.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote