View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 19:27   #8902
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I think a "sport netflix" won't really work. i don't want to turn on my ps4, my ipad or my computer to watch a live football game. I'll watch netflix in bed before I sleep but its hardly the same watching live football in bed... You watch football matches with other people and unless you have a smart tv in your sitting room how the heck are you meant to watch it?

"oh ill switch my ps4 on....or buy an apple tv device and play it on my ipad and ping it across..."

Not many people will

1) be aware of the entire process to do this
2) be arsed to actually do all this just to watch spanish football

The sooner the channel goes out of existence and sky and BT feast on the rotten corpse the better. Like a lion devouring a foolish naive zebra who wandered into dangerous territory. Lets hope its any day now!
But surely, you wouldn't have to use your PS4 to watch streamed sports programmes. You would simply access this through your satellite or cable system. Those without pay tv would be able to access directly through their smart TVs.

I don't think there will be a 'Netflix of sports services' - the trend seems to be different sports on different streaming services. However, I could be proved wrong. Disney + when it's launched may surprise us. That would certainly be better for the punters as it should be cheaper.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote