View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 08:25   #11
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I think another reason why the start button didn't return fully in update 2 is because doing so would have been Microsoft admitting removing it in the first place was a big mistake. OK generally we all know that anyway but companies rarely like to confess that something they decided themselves was what we wanted turned out to be wrong. MS aren't "cool" enough to do that in the way Apple is. So bringing it back in 9 is a better PR move as it takes the emphasis away from the errors of judgement they made with 8.

I've warmed to 8 but still prefer the look and themes of 7. It's the little things in 8 that I appreciate. Things like built-in pdf readers etc plus no need for third party stuff like Daemon Tools etc
I didn't know it had its own PDF reader or I didn't need daemon tools, I will uninstall those to check it out.