View Single Post
Old 13-09-2014, 23:03   #8
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Interesting - I didn't know about Win+Q. That said, like all Win key shortcuts they're not too useful when you're managing remote computers (which I do a lot - all my Win 8.x machines are remote) keyboard shortcuts are often applied to your local computer not the remote one you're trying to control. Hence, having an actual button is nice (and having a button that doesn't waste a ton of bandwidth redrawing your entire screen is nicer)

Regardless, in the corporate world Windows 8 is turning out a bit like Vista - nobody wants to upgrade to it and most companies are sticking with the previous version hoping to skip over it to whatever comes next.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote