View Single Post
Old 15-02-2006, 20:57   #64
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: List of web browsers for you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris W
I don't have a problem with IE, and i don't love firefox. Infact, I am currently using Safari but it is of little concern to me which browsers people chose to use.

I would be interested to know which link you are referring to, as i have checked all of the threads you have contributed to and there are no links in any of them that link to software containing spyware/ malware. If you can point out the link to me i'll make sure it is removed from the site.
Safari is fast! And doesnt take up a lot of ram compared to firefox!

I really wish i could use it but i cant access my uni portal using it

http://ee.kent.ac.uk

Go to local only, it wont let you in but even if u put a correct user name and password you get the same error

Quote:
You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to accept.
Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote