View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 15:24   #5728
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I thought rhe Puma 6 issue wasn't fixible in firmware from a post i saw here not long ago so hopefully it doesn't cause an issue.
It isn't and this doesn't, it just makes BQMs look pretty by having pings take a different path. It's covering up the problem, nothing more.

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ileikcaek View Post
My Internet was down the other day for an hour or so and when it came back I'd been moved from a RiverDelta to a Cisco mac address. I'm now on 24 DS and 4 US channels, the US is still QAM16 however.
Excellent. Hopefully this means they will be getting on with moving other areas from 2 to 4 upstream channels rather than this being the default configuration when they moved you over to the cBR-8.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote