View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 19:56   #2140
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
http://news.sky.com/story/1333891/sc...prices-warning I have never heard so much crap in all my life. What we simply have is that Scotland, are still within the UK. Irrespective, of the fact that they want to run their own 'country'. We have MPs saying this and that, What Scotland has is the riches of the oil fields, dont forget, they get a better healthcare than we do. My wife is Scottish, and are proud of there birthplace. And have been wanted to vote, but have been told they cannot. IF Scotland can run their own 'country' then let them do it. They seem to run it better, than Cameron is running the rest of the UK.
Sorry Arthur but huh?

If Scotland was to seperate then the higher prices ARE a possiblity. They will NOT be within the UK at all. Attached to it but not in it.

Scotland has the exact same healthcare....The NHS its just we run it a bit better.

However currently Scotland is still 'run' by Cameron and Westminster. We just have control over certain things like education, Policing, health. The main things are still the exact same as England/Wales/NI.