View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 20:48   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Broadband constantly dropping in and out

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_2677 View Post
I did get an email recently asking if I'd like a free upgrade to 100MB, how likely is it that it might have something to do with that?
zero unfortunately. You get those emails/letters when upgrade work has already been completed in your area and things should be squeaky clean and top notch. If they were carrying out planned upgrades which were expected to take any amount of time normally you get a flier or something through your door to make you aware of the downtime. The fact that it is intermittent and happening over a number of days makes you think something else is going on.

Before I go any further and get into things there is one super important question(s) which needs answering first:

1) what device(s) are you experiencing the connectivity issue on
2) is it affecting all devices
3) is the device(s) connected to the shub wirelessly or with a direct wired connection

what I need to know is if you are using a laptop or some other wireless device and being disconnected or if you are sat in front of a pc which has a wired connection to the shub and I will explain all later.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote