View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 01:39   #1480
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Not a single one of my american friends including a few democrats feel obama has been either a good or effective president nearly all of them say he has made america more vulnerable not just because of his handling of foreign policy but his military cutbacks and base closures. I think like many older systems the approval rating system is way off the mark and no longer a true reflection of opinion.

Well, this is just it, most of my US friends voted ALL Democrat most of their lives and in 2008, 2012 and because of Obama's dreadful legacy and let's face it, his terrible Obamacare, it has been dreadful, in 2016 they have voted Republican this time round, because they did not want Crooked Hillary.