View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 14:24   #6
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media O2 to launch Volt bundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
You can still get Virgin Mobile plans as a standalone offer.

But if you want the Volt offer then you have to have an O2 Pay Monthly plan.
I'm surprised there isn't an exclusivity clause in the agreement. Unless of course VM has renegotiated the contract. This move could make the financials of the agreement look very different for Vodafone's bottom line over the next 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just activated it on the O2 website - says it could take up to 14 days.

Funnily enough I had just changed my tariff last month (I was on 30GB data, everything else unlimited for £20, but wasn’t using that much data, so I dropped it to 20GB & unlimited data/calls for £10), so now my data will go up to 40GB a month.
Glad you got sorted - sounds a fairly quick and simple process. I tend to find that bundling services costs more, but this could actually save existing customers money by being able to downgrade their mobile package. Though I must say, even O2s cheapest sim only deal is more expensive than my current tarrif on another network.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote