View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 15:20   #42
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Bible prophecy tells me that it is indeed true. And I trust the Bible. Some of the Old Testament is hard for us to understand, but so many of the OT prophecies have come to pass. There were over 300 about the Messiah and Jesus fulfilled them all. The formation of Israel in 1948 fulfilled another. So I believe that Revelation 13 is true, which includes the famous 666 bit and that no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. It's known as The Great Tribulation.

I too would be extremely worried, except that I believe in Jesus and His sacrifice for my sin and I follow him. I believe, based on the early chapters of Revelation, that practising Christians will not go through The Great Tribulation. The 'Rapture' that the Bible talks about, happens before that period.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...13&version=ISV

The first beast is the Antichrist and the second beast is the false prophet. We can now see the reason for the current trend to make all religions believe they all worship the same God; It's in preparation for the coming end times.
If Tim Farron had your integrity, he might still be in the job. Tbf, he has wheeled back on his proclamation about gay sex but, when the cock crowed thrice, he was a denier.