View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 14:37   #1505
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
It says "We're happy to wholesale to Sky." That sounds like a 180 degree turn to what they were saying before?
They've made it clear this whole "FREE" promotion is to lure broadband customers to BT. How do they intend on keeping the upper hand by wholesaling to Sky? What's to stop Sky then offering free BT sport with Sky broadband. It would financial more sensible to do that than offer sky sports at a reduce rate.
At the moment, I am thinking of taking BT with Broadband. Paying phone 1 year in advance, and free BT sport, i am saving money (in addition to the 1st 6 months free broadband) on an 18 year contract.

Might be worth changing, as I believe you should change every so often.
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote