View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 16:03   #12
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
Starzplay is like premium stuff. Pennyworth is great. A cross between James Bond, Peaky Blinders with loads of British Actors and Paloma Faith plays a great character.
I signed up to Starzplay and have to say Castle Rock season one was absolutely first rate. We're now binging our way through The Act, then we'll go back to CR for season two and dig into three seasons of Mr Mercedes. Being a Stephen King fan I might try the new adaptation of The Stand but the reviews aren't great.
I'm impressed. It's certainly got more I'm into than Prime at the moment and is a steal at £1.99 a month.
One word of warning: if you sign up through Virgin, just be aware that it takes them a few hours to add it to your account - it's not "on demand" like other stuff in the Virgin Store but once you're in it plays faultlessly and the PQ is full HD.
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote