View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 13:07   #1821
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Whilst I hope this is the case. I believe that in any trade talks with the US that the NHS will in some way or another be opened up to them.

We're going to be doing a lot of negotiating from a position of weakness so to speak. So, regardless of it's access to the NHS, Visas etc.

We're going to end up giving quite a lot away i suspect.
We are one of the largest of the world's economies. Hardly a position of weakness.

We will not sign any trade deals unless it is in our own interests to do so, and all this nonsense about negotiating away the NHS is peddled as Labour's latest wheeze to try to avert the public gaze from their own vision of the future, which is frankly horrifying.