View Single Post
Old 27-02-2008, 18:50   #251
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No it doesn't. But let's say they might consider it, that would be *another* reason for you to ditch them and then perhaps you can 'learn' with the rest of us can't you?, as you put it earlier.
So your argument is that although Sky are not currently considering this (as far as we are aware), or traffic shaping etc that i should pretend they are so that i can dump them and move to somebody like, say, VM who are actually doing this and charging more for the privilege?

I've got to say, brilliant idea my man, truly brilliant.