View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 11:14   #1654
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

you need the right actors and characters for it. If for example it was done in the same tone as the New Adventures of Superman with Dean Cain and Terry Hatcher it would have been too cheesy and not worked. It would be perfect though if they did it with the same cast from Smallville and got Tom Welling and Erica Durance back (although I want it to be Lana/Kristen Kreuk). Those guys really nailed it and made it mean something when it came to the emotional moments whether it be humour, sadness or love. Lana and Clark had a couple of special episodes where everything was perfect and their lives were bliss. I would love to see them zip forward 10 years and for Clark and Lana to have settled down in the Kent house in Smallville living in perfect happiness with baby Clarke's running around the farm. It would be hilarious seeing them playing chase and speeding around the farm, burning wholes in the grass and lifting cows up.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 ----------

It has been common knowledge for a while but HBO have unveiled their new streaming service. There is a obviously a tonne of existing content which will be available on it but the exciting thing is going to be the new original content which will be in the works. If it was any other service I would be very meh about it because you know they were doing it out of necessity to justify to the existence of the platform however you can be very confident that with it being HBO the quality of the new series is going to be exceptional.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/s...ls-and-series/
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote