View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 23:44   #60
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Deportation of illegal migrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
And I thought you were better than screaming and hiding behind "racism", wonder how many other people have done that without ever even meeting an asylum seeker. I've worked with a fair few and they'd laugh themselves horse at fullfact assertions, once they’re comfortable in company they matter of factly say they all lied to get here and I don't blame them particularly, if I was in their place I probably would to.

There's an argument that it has to be young, fit men making the crossing as they're best equiped to survive the journey across to France and then from France to here, I dont totally buy it but it's not beyond the realms of fantasy.

The destroying of documents is interesting and dishonest imo, they're either lying about where they're from or they've failed the application in Belgium or France

I think it more likely they get money from working illegally than as international terrorists

Exactly never mind
I'm not screaming, don't exaggerate. My point stands: you will not see Ukrainians on these flights, they are processing the people from the Middle East.

As for destroying of documents, again, I ask where is the evidence? Phones are not passports ..

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I'll try not to lose my temper. It's video footage. Do you dispute it?
You can lose your temper if you wish, it doesn't change the facts. I ask again where is the evidence the majority of asylum seekers are destroying their documents? Phones are not legal identity documents, I am surprised to have to point this out.