View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 13:43   #139
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
So shocking, especially when we didn't know he was sick. So young too.

I wonder what they'll do about BP2. Presumably Shuri will take over and they'll have to re-do what they have.
Principal photography for BP2 hasn’t started yet. AFAIK they weren’t going to begin until next year. At this stage they can either re-cast or rewrite. Re-casting is simpler but given the ground breaking nature of that part of the MCU it might not be appropriate. Rewriting takes advantage of the fact that the Black Panther is always whoever the king of Wakanda is, and not just one person like Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent. Handling the death of T’Challa without Chadwick Boseman to play him does however throw up its own sensitivities. I don’t know what they’ll do, but the Marvel production team is phenomenally good at what they do and I think whatever they come up with will be suitably honouring to Boseman and his legacy within the MCU.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote