View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 13:26   #6504
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I live in a world where my normal is social distancing so thought that I would be able to cope with so many other people being asked to do the same. I have seen all my family and friends adapt to the way I have had to live for the past 10 years but I guess I never truly appreciated how much they all protect me.

I want them to be protected as they protect me.

Seeing the numbers of people who now seem to ignore the need to control the spread of CV19 makes me want to scream with frustration. OK, so many have been infected and recovered with little need for NHS involvement but thousands have not been so lucky. I don't understand how many people can't accept what still needs to be done.

Altruistic self-interest and boredom seems to be taking over and I hate it.

Sorry for the rant.