Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 16:56   #1202
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Perhaps you need to contact the person who said it (or his advisors, press officers, aides, etc.), as I assume most, if not all of the CF’ers, are in that group of people?

However, in the spirit of trying to be helpful, I googled "who are the key workers boris johnson mentioned" with a filter of "last 24 hours", and this was the first thing that came up…

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/ke...om-10-january/

Quote:
Workers in key industries will be offered daily lateral flow tests, the prime minister announced yesterday.

Boris Johnson said that the government will provide 100,000 critical workers in England with free lateral flow tests so they can test themselves every working day. This requirement will initially run for five weeks from 10 January.

The government has identified a list of critical workers and will contact them directly, according to Downing Street, but indicated this is likely to cover Border Force employees, police, fire and rescue control room operators, electricity generation and people who work on the test kits themselves.

It added that other sectors that already receive tests from the UK Health Security Agency – such as care workers and NHS employees – will not be affected by the scheme, despite reported shortages of lateral flow tests across the UK.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 05-01-2022 at 17:01.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote