Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2018, 07:48   #3667
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
and it’s not an effective use of my time to explain when I’m quoting you, quoting ministers, quoting prominent leavers, quoting other posters, speaking from my own perspective or a general pro Brexit perspective. Others appear able to read the narrative and reach a level of understanding. I’m unsure what your difficulty is.
That how debates on a discussion site are undertaken. You have citations for your quotes, and back up facts with links. That way we know what is your opinion, someone else’s opinion and what is fact.

It’s circular, and a total sideshow as we continue our journey to remain in the EU on the 30th March 2019.

Quote:
You state here the EU haven’t felt threatened. You then object to me stating that your stance is that we threaten them!
Now who’s being selective? And misinterpreting.
Feeling threatened and being threatening are two different things.