View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 14:05   #17
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: New TV Apps from December 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Surprised it took that long TBH, when I originally beta tested the app way back it had 3/4G streaming. But was then removed for public launch.
I agree, so long overdue but they've caught up finally. I wonder what reasons they had to ditch it the first time around. Perhaps they didn't want their mobile customers complaining of using their data plans up 'without realising it'

The two registered device limit still annoys me, I prefer the Amazon/Netflix approach of max 2 devices being used at the same time (or however many devices you pay for in the case of Netflix)

Oh well, you can't win them all, looking forward to trying the new apps when released though
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote