View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 19:39   #3177
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
This is priceless! I point out that the issue of migrants arriving by boat is dwarfed by the issue of those who overstay their visas and I am "deflecting"? "I insist on obsessing on channel crossing migrants, it is the only thing that is important in the UK at the moment". Jeez ..

<SNIP>

No - you are the "priceless" one. The migrants issue is not by any means dwarfed by other issues, It is one of many. There is serious risk from non-documented male migrants who could be ISIS terrorists. See Lithuania for details:

https://baltics.news/2021/10/15/up-t...-side-of-isis/

Quote:
The Deputy Minister of the Interior states to LRT RADIO that there are indications that up to fourteen migrants associated with terrorist organizations have entered Lithuania illegally from Belarus.
Do you support the influx of undocumented migrants? Do please answer this question.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote