View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 16:12   #3162
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You know benefits are higher for them in France don't you? You must do because you state these things like they're facts

I think there's something to this, it's not like we can blame Eastern Europeans anymore...

Do people feel like a winner, much changed for them at all as a result of winning, promises were made that can't be kept so rather than be held accountable it might be better to have a distraction like asylum seekers, mean French men or the nasty EU punishing us
First point. Prudent question and I refer to my answer on certain asylum seeker statistics. Cash in hand work is easier to find for those who are not asylum seekers so they get rid of ID come here and work on the side hidden and unknown

When Brexit was voted for I knew any benefits from it would not be seen for a number of years. I do not rule it as failed just because things have not magically changed straight away

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
So just a cut and paste list of benefits, no evidence whatsover that this is their motivation?
They come here so they are motivated to come here. Remove some of what motivates them and then hopefully they would feel less motivated

oh and it was a copy and paste, I cannot cut text from a government website
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote