View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 15:07   #3150
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Asylum seekers and refugees destroy their documents for many reasons or leave their home countries without their documentation in the first place.

The argument above is that they do that specifically to come to the UK. That's what I'd like to the see the evidence on, and how that view was arrived at.

<SNIP>
You're stretching this, Ben. The migrants coming to Calais is what we're talking about. Tell me, why do they destroy their documents, as you've accepted they do?

Try this, then: https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key...al-immigration

Quote:
30. Another material factor is a lack of documentation. Some illegal immigrants will not have had documents i.e. a passport, when they arrived. Others will have purposely destroyed documents to frustrate the returns process. Some countries refuse to re-document their own citizens. Others, such as India, make it as difficult as possible.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote