View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 15:16   #3146
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
It was an honest question.

If we want to have a proper discussion about what we do about refugees then we need to that using empirical data and information. Not 'I think', 'I feel' or 'I assume'.
Being purist here is dodging the issue.

In particular you have not refuted what everyone knows, and reported in the Daily Mail. Just needed the right search terms.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cord-high.html

Quote:
The former chief immigration officer has warned that migrants 'know they've won the jackpot' when they arrive in the UK as the number of Channel crossings hit a record 4,000 for the month yesterday.

Kevin Saunders, former chief immigration officer for the UK Border Force, said the UK was 'very attractive' to migrants adding, 'people know they're not going to be removed' once they arrive.
Quote:
'People know that they're not going to be removed, this is why they destroy all their documentation.

'It's a real worry because we don't know who people are, because they destroy all their documents, they don't give us their right names, where they come from, or anything along those lines.

'The biggest draw is these people know everything in the United Kingdom is free, they are going to get education, medical treatment, money, accommodation, it's all a big, big draw.'

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote