View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 09:03   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: No babies allowed in the commons

I totally agree with you Chris that the law should be changed to give any employee in any job the right to have MAT leave, just as much that I also believe fathers should have Paternity leave too.

What I find a problem is when you are at work then you should really be concentrating on work. There isnt any othe profession (that I know of) where you can bring your baby to work.

MAT leave is indeed the answer and is essential for feeding and bonding with your child during the most important times.

Last edited by Halcyon; 25-11-2021 at 09:07.
Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote