Thread: Boxing 2011
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2011, 13:36   #109
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthedead4 View Post
I personally think the ref got it right, Kahn was fouling all the way through the fight. Kahn needed this type of fight, he was starting to believe his own hype just like Tyson did. Mayweather would have destroyed him.
Just read this and the other posts above it re the Khan Peterson fight and agree with them all. I wanted Khan to win, but leading up to the fight all the talk was about him moving up a weight and taking on the 'top fighters'

Khan not only underestimated Peterson but I think he was blatantly disrespectful leading up to the fight. And as for his comments about how he was robbed, I bet once he sees the fight a few times he will realise he has no case! Peterson bossed a lot of the fight, he held the centre of the ring, kept going after Khan, and landed some big hits.

And Khan's post match comments were poor too. He gave no credit whatsoever to this opponent and carried on about being robbed/mugged by the ref! What an idiot.

One thing is for sure, Pacciao and Mayweather will not be worried about taking him on.

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Jeff Powell's write up of the fight was pretty poor too!
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote