View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 11:57   #28
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: WiFi VoLTE Calling Coming To Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Although the VoLTE option now appears on devices with a Virgin Mobile SIM inserted, it only works if you're on the Vodafone network for Virgin Mobile. It's not possible if you're still using the EE radio network.

If you've not been notified that you're on Vodafone network (even if you don't have a 5G device yet), then WiFi Calls can't be handed off the mobile network.

Try turning off the LTE calling option for now and see if that helps at all.

I wouldn't expect that moving within a mesh network would drop the call, but that's down to the device to manage.

Thanks. I am on Virgin via Vodaphone. I will try your suggestion and keep it at that for a couple of weeks. I'll let you know if it works.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote