Thread: 350M Hub 3 logon
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2019, 19:31   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Hub 3 logon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbxxl View Post
I have been using my hub 3 in modem mode with an ASU’s WiFi router but thought I’d try it as a router now they have ‘intelligent’ WiFi
Why? The fact that you have already got a proper router means you know the shub is cack and anything VM do isn't going to make it as good as the Asus so why take a step back.

For anyone else who is reading, if you are in modem mode nothing has changed. The shub has done a reboot at some point and downloaded the software update to allow you to use the new features but nothing has been changed setting wise and you'll still be in modem mode using your own proper router.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote