View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 12:08   #5271
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Why would you post that online? Social media / forums have a lot to answer for. Not quite sure what you're expecting in replies, unless fishing for attention it just seems odd.
On the other hand, he may just be warning people he is going off line as some people do notice that so and so hasn't been on in a few days and ask questions, whether publicly or via PM.

That said, we do have people post details of their medical conditions that I would personally consider private. I've a friend on facebook (who is also a friend off line). She is having a few physical issues, despite only being in her early 40s, and posts details of all of them on facebook, to which they usually get the typical "U OK hun?" replies.

I've got some medical conditions (nothing too bad and nothing life threatening), and I've posted nothing about them on facebook, and only minimal details on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Kinda glad he didn't ask for help or advice, forums are not the place for amateur psychiatry
I agree, and where I see anyone offering or asking medical advice, I do advise them to seek professional help, but we would need hard and fast rules to try and stop it. Where do you draw the line? Someone asking for cold remedies? Someone asking for details of a serious condition? Hell, even advising someone to take Aspirin for a headache could kill them.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote