View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 21:10   #2311
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularCapital View Post
Received a message on Nat Geo Wild (channel 264), saying that the channel will go HD only from Friday 13th December.

Thanks for that.

BTW your photo seems to show that your TV is cropping the picture. Since I don't have NG Wild I'm not sure how their logo normally looks in the corner, but the yellow rectangle is off the edge of the screen.

Having previously had a TV which cropped all the way around and didn't allow it to be fixed in the settings I'm familiar with this sort of thing. It may be worth your while looking though. Our replacement TV fortunately had the suitable settings, on ours it was Full Pixel that was needed.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 09-12-2019 at 21:21.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote