View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 13:49   #420
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
With the exception of Sky Glass and it’s Playlist feature and that’s got lots of issues currently I’m yet to come across any device that allows you to add watchlists across the streaming devices although I’m happy to be corrected.
Well, the TiVo enables you to do this across live TV channels, Netflix, Prime and StarzPlay, and what I am looking for is a means of accomplishing this from a provider such as Amazon.

Once this happens, I will be looking to ditch VM TV.