View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 13:35   #1353
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, might. I wouldn't put it any stronger than that. The press release says:

An expanded catalogue of boxsets from Sky’s hit TV shows such as Jamestown, The Reluctant Landlord and the forthcoming comedy Brassic.

Increased on demand rights meaning that customers can delve deeper into Sky’s collection of films, shows and sports events

I just wonder what they mean by 'an expanded catalogue of box sets' and what 'delve deeper into Sky's collection' means. We already have access to the shows on Sky One, Sky Witness and Sky Arts, so what is this other material?

I notice that when they give examples of the kind of shows they mean, those examples are all Sky One shows, so I won't hold my breath.
Imo i think they are on about Skys original content with SKY stating they are going to invest heavily into original content.
Legendkiller2k is offline   Reply With Quote