Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 10:49   #2156
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit (New Poll Added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The last time I looked - the rest of the World trading bloc is bigger than the EU.

Much Bigger!

That said AND more importantly - we won't just stop trading with rest of the EU once we fully leave on WTO terms, otherwise, the fragile markets within the EU, will suffer massively, we do not need to be in a con job membership union to do trade, in the same continent, it's utter madness to say everything ceases to be, once we fully leave.
Not what I said Mick, I said if the EU were to fail it would directly affect us as our largest trading partner. Even if we leave the EU it would be in our interests for the EU to succeed and thrive. The wishing ill of everyone else will rebound on us. We're a small country , the Empire has gone, we need to wake up to the reality of here and now, not the past.