Thread: General Been proven right
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 08:03   #37
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: Been proven right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I said recently on this forum that there will be price rises as a result of the deal with UKTV.

I have been proved right. Prices are now going up - and customers are correct in complaining, and also planning on leaving VM.

VM simply cannot treat us a money machine.

They are NOT providing us with the entertainment packages that we need.

My broadband service is slow. Yet, CS have stated that it is the speed that we are paying for - and its the top one

I am not prepared to pay such an increase for the service - yes, we have Sky, and have the channels that VM doesn't have - ie SA.

We have the phoine and BB. But, my wages haven't gone up. So l am NOT prepared to bust my household budget because VM are being greedy

So what are you going to do about it Arthur?